Asphalt Engineering paves all driveways with road paving equipment leaving our customers with a much longer lasting product that can withstand more weight than the typical driveway.
Our Equipment Fleet Includes:
- 5 ton double drum vibratory roller – this roller allows for maximum compaction
- NEW Leeboy 8515 – road grade paver that can pave 9′-15′ passes seamlessly
- NEW Caterpillar 420E Backhoe – allows for deep dig excavation, stump and boulder removal with no damage to roadway pavement
- NEW Bobcat T870 – optimal power and traction for grading and excavation
- In addition several well maintained fleet of dump trucks and support vehicles.
A Typical Driveway Install Involves:
- Initial on-site engineering review and estimate
- Rip up and remove existing asphalt and sub-base (up to 12″ as needed, removing any large rocks, stumps, roots or unsuitable material)
- Add proper sub-base material ( 3/4″ dense grade or 3/4″ reprocessed material)
- Grade for proper water runoff and compact with 5 ton vibratory roller (ensures proper compaction)
- Pave 2″ bindercoat / compact w/5 ton roller ( 1.5″ after compaction)
- Pave 2″ topcoat / compact w/5 ton roller ( 1.5″ after compaction)
- Seal seam at road and put up caution tape. Vehicles must stay off for 5 days until driveway has cooled off and hardened